Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick...

...So this weekend I got sick. It wasn't the worst kind of sick that I've ever been. No congestion, just achy and not wanting to do anything. I'm so glad my parents are in the area because I got to call them and they came to my apartment and picked me up so I could go to their house for them to take care of me. I love for my parents to take care of me when I'm sick. Even though sometimes I hate asking for things, because I feel like I'm asking for too much, there's just something about my mommy being there to bring me tea and crackers.

Ok, I know what you're thinking, "Grow up, Ang, you're 22!". I know I'm 22, but for the last 4 years of my life, my mom has been in another part of the world, and has not been around to take care of me, thank you.

So now I feel better, I'm back at my apartment, but I have to open in the morning. I don't know why some people just can't make their own coffee at 5:00 in the morning and let everyone else get some sleep. Oh well...it's off to bed with me.

0 comments: