Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Miss Angela J Stamps:...

I got the letter today inviting me to Conference in April!! At least now I know they want to interview me!

Can I just tell you how impatient I have been just waiting for this silly invitation? I've known it wouldn't come soon enough, but I didn't expect it to come before the 27th. I'm so excited.

Please pray that I will continue to seek God's guidance on this next journey in my life and that He will make clear where He wants me.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

In the words of my two-year-old, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I'm so happy for you! Praise the Lord! I'm so glad we got to hang out last night. It blessed me. Love you!

Alicia said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!! I knew you would get one!! OH the memories of getting the letter. Congrats.