Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Patience...

So I'm getting antsy waiting for the IMB to decide if they even want to interview me or not. I could seriously go berzerk. But I know I must wait. But I don't want to wait. But I have to. Oh well.

So I've been exploring (I accidentally just typed explorgin...haha) on Google Earth the places I might wind up and it's amazing. I can't wait. Somewhere in Europe for sure...Italy perhaps (my top two choices on the requests are located in Italy). Only God knows where He will send me....but I know that He gives me desires with the intention of fulfilling them.

I'm ready to graduate and get on with my life, but the truth is, I will sure miss my roommates...all 4 of them, and my friends dearly when I go. God is good though, and faithful, and the best ever.

0 comments: