Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random items...

So last night at almost 2 am I sent in the final draft of my 10-page long, 10-point font, .5inch margins autobiography to the IMB. Glad to have that checked off my list. Now I have two more things to get turned in by Tuesday, and hopefully I will receive an invite to the April conference.

Last night before I finished my draft, I went with some girl friends to see 27 Dresses. It was a cute movie, funny, but definitely not the best or funniest movie I've ever seen in my life. I was afraid to see it because I was worried that it would turn out being prophetic of my life, considering that I was in 3 weddings in a row last summer. But I'm not too worried, because I don't have a sister that will try to steal any guy from me. whew.

I've been loving my last days off school, despite having to work and miss out on my apartment's active social life some, but it's been fun being able to sleep in in the morning sometimes and still have the apartment to myself when I get up because the roomies are still sleeping.

I'm looking forward to being able to give my 2 weeks notice at Starbucks, but that is not for another six months. I hope I do not get super lazy as I know the time approaches, an I hope I can make the best of being able to work so I can save save save!

Have a good one!

0 comments: