Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm packing...

I've been packing off and on for the last few weeks. I got most of my belongings into a storage unit my parents and I rented together, and now just have clothes, shoes, and other random items that I need access to before I go.

I'm headed to Guatemala on Sunday and I simply cannot wait. I haven't been home in a year and a half. It's about time. I get to see my best friend and spend some quality time with her.

I got a new iPod today. Actually my first iPod. I had a Creative Zen mp3 player for a while, and it was ok, but the iPod is amazing.

My roommate agreed to make a wedding cake for a friend that's getting married tomorrow. It is going to be beautiful. I'll take a picture of the finished product and post it when I get the chance.

Have a great night, everyone.

0 comments: