Friday, January 12, 2007

Life Soundtrack

I know this is a little lame, and that a lot of people have done it, but I am interested to find out how this turns out....

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...

Opening Credits:
Some Say-Rascal Flatts

First Day At School:
Fool-Shakira

Falling In Love:
You'll be in My Heart-Phil Collins

Fight Song:
Al Que Me CiƱe-Jesus Adrian Romero

Breaking Up:
His Eye is on the Sparrow-

Prom:
Prisioneros de la Piel-La Ley

Life is good:
That Particular Time-Alanis Morissette

Mental Breakdown:
From My Head to My Heart

Driving:
Manda una Sen-Mana

Flashback:
Inside Us All-Creed

Getting Back Together:
Para tu Amor-Juanes

Wedding:
It Is Well With My Soul-

Birth of Child:
Deliver Us-Prince of Egypt

Final Battle:
A Tu Lado Es Mi Lugar-Jaci Velasquez

Death Scene:
Deep Enough to Dream-Chris Rice

Funeral Song:
One of Your Own-A Knight's Tale

End Credits:
Made My World-Jaci Velasquez

0 comments: